Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Toe Hurts When Touched




"I do not know, I do not know who I am ..." here, comes to mind that song by Mina, very nice, about limits. I do not know, and when I say you know me I'm lying ... because they are a lot bigger than what I think I am. From this point of view, the responsibility for what is one of the most socially useful aspects, it can be a way to keep me at bay, to resign myself to what little I know I am.

Let me explain. Socrates said "I know I do not know"; applied to this speech, it becomes "I do not know what to be, I am what I inside me does not know how big " ... what ; is my ego. Then, the responsibility, if they equate to behave, to act according to certain patterns, etc.. Can be a major obstacle. Freedom, however, also understood as "evil", that is as capricious, spiteful, irregularities, something very useful, because it lets you see how far you can get.

People frequently very afraid of two things: make mistakes, and be wrong. In fact, is wrong is being wrong is what is on happen, because in this way and discover you know to be different from what you thought . The responsible person is not wrong, that's right ... people who do not make mistakes do not I do not like at all, I suspect they create ... to be clear, I hear a little 'too ... limited.

theological An example: David, at some point, does something inappropriate, falls in love with the wife of his general, Uriah. This woman married to Uriah to him like a lot, and decided to do something horrible: he gives orders to his soldiers so that, during a fight, Urijah leading up to and beyond the enemy camp, and so leave the massacre. Uria, poor, lost his life in this way and David took possession of his widow. And it's a bad thing, a dreadful situation, right? But it so happens that this woman was Bathsheba, and Solomon was born from this story. David had a seventy between lovers and wives, but not with these that gives life to Solomon, who instead was born out of a bad thing ... and is the greatest of kings.

This is part of that whole chapter of theology of providence by which a person does not know, do not know whether and to what extent his freedom, freedom to fail , freedom not to be himself, can be a guide for self-discovery. From an interview with Camilla Ripani (nonsolo anima.tv)


Freedom and Responsibility

0 comments:

Post a Comment